Placed in the church in 1889, records indicate this window to be an early Tiffany Studio design. It was given in memory of a woman who many consider a leader at the beginning of the church. Esther Adsit headed the committees which raised the money to purchase the pipe organ, bells and construction of the original Parish Hall.

Back



The Adsit Window