This window was given to the church in 1929 by Olive Buisch in memory of her mother, Mrs. Helen M. S. Greenhow. Records indicate this to be a Tiffany Favrile Glass window with the Tiffany signature in the lower right-hand corner. (According to Tiffany: "Favrile glass is distinguished by brilliant or deeply toned colors, usually iridescent like the wings of certain American butterflies, the necks of pigeons and peacocks, the wing covers of various beetles.").

Back



The Adoration of the Shepherds Window