One of the first acts of the new Rector, The Rev'd. Edwin S. Hoffman (1890-1907) was the institution of the Lloyd Windsor Memorial Fund for the procurement of a suitable memorial to Fr. Windsor. The selection for the memorial was made by Charles Adsit and the widow of Fr. Windsor: the beautiful Tiffany stained glass window which now graces the altar area.

Back



The Windsor Window